This little fellow was CAUGHT red-handed! We left him in his high chair right next to the table for a minute while I went to grab something. Apparently I'm just not feeding him fast enough.
Gosh I love those two pictures! I just want to run and kiss him right now. CUTE.

3 comments:
Cute!
Sounds like you need to start using the straps on him. Did we forget to warn you that once they start crawling and pulling up on furniture that you have to be more diligent about strapping them into high chairs and strollers? ;)
Get ready for a work out! He is going to keep you busy from now on. Oh you thought you were already busy? Hahahaha just wait till he can walk, then he will run very shortly after that. It does not take long for them to get fast and sneaky.
Nibble that soft spot on his neck for me.
Kat
Oh my goodness! I love that whenever I call your house, I get to hear your Son getting himself stuck somewhere! So cute!
Becky
He is so cute! They catch on quickly!
Post a Comment