Stephen graduated from ASU with his Master's Degree! We are so proud of him and of all the hard work he has put into this.
Replicating his favorite pose from when he got his bachelor's degree.
Our cutie-patootie.
Stephen's mom and step-dad were able to come down and visit and we had such a great time with them.
I made this totally awesome sign that even Stephen approved of.
And our son even helped me to create it.
We are so proud of Stephen! Now on to the next stage in our lives!







3 comments:
Congratulations! We are also proud of Stephen and your little family!!
Becky
Congrats Stephen! and I love the sign Erika!
Congratulations Stephen! The first picture took me a back a little. You guys are grown up now. You have your own little family. Your hubby is making amazing accomplishments. So much more grown up than I feel. So proud of you all!
Love you!
Post a Comment