I would love to update my blog with pictures and cool stuff but I am not up for it. I am sick. The kids were sick over New Year's which resulted in none of us sleeping well. Oy! I didn't catch their sickness though! That's a winner in my book.
Now I am sick with something new. I just want to feel well enough to sit up for long periods of time, to do the dishes, make dinner and play with my kids. It's funny how when I feel good I sometimes resent all of my responsibilities (not the kids...but definitely the dishes, I'd rather scrub the toilet) but now that I can't do it, it's all I want to do. I know that's nothing new. Most people get feeling this way too, but I want to record it so when I am groaning about having to do all our dishes by hand (we don't have a dishwasher) I will remember this.
Oh, and it's frigid outside. We had a massive snow storm last week and a family dinner to attend. A normally 28 minute drive turned into about an hour and a half. Yuck. Then the drive back was SCARY. Even Stephen got nervous with the over a foot of snow we were driving through in our car. I had to close my eyes and just trust that Stephen would drive us through it carefully. And then I ended up sick from the aforementioned family dinner. We should have stayed home.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago

1 comment:
I sure hope you are feeling better! MWAH!
Post a Comment