Wednesday, October 2, 2013

We've Moved!

Sometimes I feel that I only update when we move.  But in truth we move quite frequently.  We haven't bought a house yet and so we still have much more moving to do.  

We're still in Utah.  Just moved about 30 minutes south.  We have a house.  With a backyard!  And a garage!  And a toy room!  And kitchen counter space!  And multiple toilets!  And two whole couches to our name!  These things are all very exciting especially when you've never had them before.  

We love where we live.  It's gorgeous.  And I love the house, or I will love it when I get all of the dog hair out of it and won't have to take allergy Medicine daily.  But really I love it!  It was such a good move for our family!

I am quite impressed with the house because I found it and secured it all on my very own.  You see over the summer Stephen's job took him to Africa twice for six weeks each time.  I am glad that is over.  

He got to do fun stuff like go on a safari in the Serengeti, and work 6-12 hour work days a week and eat gross native food like goat intestine stew.  Seriously.  

While he was gone we decided to move and so I did all the leg work (with tons of calls and emails overseas) and got us this rental.  I CAN do hard things.  

Anyway I have bunches of pictures to upload but that will happen once we are done living out of boxes.  So maybe never ;)

No comments: