Welcome to my blog. (I would say our blog but I doubt that Stephen will ever post on this thing) The latest news in our household is that Stephen was offered a job and we will be moving to Texas!! I can only remember ever living in Arizona and so this will be quite the change for me! I think Stephen is most excited to be leaving our noisy neighbors and live some place hopefully much cooler and quieter.
Although it will be tough to live so far away from our families, this seems like the perfect time for us to be moving on our own. This new city actually sounds quite perfect, not only will Stephen be working as a city planner, but there is also a university where I will be able to graduate with my undergrad and Stephen's work will pay for him to get his master's...now only if I can get my scholarships to transfer!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago

2 comments:
Hey girl!! I can't wait to read your adventures. We will miss you terribly but this is the best time for you to move away.
Love ya!!
Oh you may want to make it so that you have to moderate comments. Just so you have more control of who posts what;)
Post a Comment