I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and I waited for an hour before being told that they would have to reschedule the appointment for the next day. Urgh. They also told me that I owed them some money which I know I do not and thankfully I was able to stand my ground (I normally would just pay it to avoid the confrontation) and it was quickly resolved. It bothers me how unorganized the offices are and how much it feels like they just want to take your money.
That night Stephen and I went shopping for some organizational materials and I was able to convince him to buy some girl scout cookie ice cream. I have been wanting girl scout cookies soooo badly! I even went so far as to call and email the local offices to see if I could get some but to no avail. We were busy last weekend and weren't able to get some and I am seriously counting down until this weekend. You better believe I am planning on going to as many different stores as it will take until I can find some of those darn cookies. I even have made sure to have PLENTY of cash on hand (which I never do), so I can buy up as many of those babies as possible. If I had enough money and a deep freezer we would be buying them by the case. Who wouldn't want girl scout cookies year round?
Well, we ended up leaving the store only to discover when we got home that the coveted girl scout cookie ice cream had escaped my grasp once again. Darn Walmart and their confusing rotating bag system! When we realized our misfortune it was too late to go back and get them so I decided to claim them early the next morning.
That night I got ridiculously ill. I was up all night long running back and forth between our bedroom and the bathroom. It had nothing to do with being pregnant although dealing with my tummy in the way made things all the more interesting.
I had to call in the morning to cancel my rescheduled appointment for that day and I was able to reschedule for today. The lady on the phone wanted to know if I would be feeling well enough the next day (today) so we wouldn't have to reschedule again. I said sure but really how do I know how I'm going to be feeling? It wasn't like I had planned on getting sick and I didn't know how long it was going to last. There's no LCD screen on me that announces when I'll be done being sick!
And once again the girl scout cookies and their ice cream would just have to wait. I miss being a girl scout. I almost voluteered to be an aide when we moved here. Now I just want their cookies.
Basically I'm done being sick, I don't want to have to reschedule any more appointments, I would love some girl scout cookies, and I don't want to get burned by my kitchen anymore. Hopefully by next week these issues will sort themselves out.
Oh, I was able to take some pregnancy photos for your viewing pleasure. You can thank me later. Or just get me some girl scout cookies.

8 comments:
you are such a cute pregnant lady!!! And you look like your about to pop!!! I bet you can't wait to have him here!!!
Oh my gosh you are so adorable I think I'm going to have to eat your nose! Maybe not the nose...
LOVE the pictures. Now I just need to read your post.
Oh my goodness you are so pregnant! Huge little lady! Cute though! I'm no where near that big yet!
Very nice. And yes the belly makes lots of things hard to do. Who knew that putting on a sock or slipping on shoes would be such a chore?
I often had to wait a hour or more over my appointments. Because the Dr was always having to go to the hospital to check on patients that went into labor. Don't those ladies know the Dr already had appointments for that time?! ;)
Hope you didn't get the mean nurse. You should ask her if she sat on a picket fence by mistake.
Love the pics! WOW! When are you due again? If I could find some GS cookies I would mail them to you.
YAY! A post and a picture...no, pictureS! Fantastic! Sorry about all the crummy stuff, but I just can't get past my cute preggo sis! I'm so glad you'll be here for the rest of your pregnancies! We sisters should be there for each other during these times (though our family apparently doesn't do it that way!) So excited to snag your boy and just eat him up. Oh crap, Pollyanna already talked about eating people, so does this just put our family over the edge there!? Eeek. For "outsiders" reading my lowly comment, WE.ARE.NOT.CANNIBALS. We just feel like eating people, we don't really do it! Have you seen our kids? I mean really, who wouldn't want to eat them!? Back to Erika. Too cute! Thanks for the pics and details! Good luck on the next appt. YAYAYAYAY! A baby's on the wa-ay!!
Your Favorite Sister (sorry I'm signed in under the other name!)
B
you look so SASSY in your pics! ow ow, mama. :-)
lucky for you, i hate girl scout cookies. someone bought me a box and it's just sitting here unopened. lol
let me know the status on the cookie situation, and if they don't come sometime soon i'd be happy to ship mine over to you :-)
So so so cute!
Post a Comment