These are some random photos that I took in May. First off, here's our little guy. I put a blanket on him to sleep and he would snuggle down on in it as far as he could. Funny guy.

Next we have some of the blankets that he was given. This first on is from my grandma and what I love about it is that the back material is the same train material some of my nephews have on their favorite blankets!

This one was made by a wonderful lady in our ward in Texas. Too cute.

Here's how Stephen preferred to spend his time while the rest of us packed up our stuff to leave Texas. He LOVED sleeping on the love sac!

After dropping off our stuff in AZ (I'm sooo bummed I didn't take any pictures of that trip) we immediately left for UT. Here's Happy and SuperBoy (my nephews) at my grandmother's house in Tooele pretending to drive their racecars.

More pictures to follow, I'm still working on getting them web-ready.
2 comments:
does that say eosinophil (phonetically) on their shirts? is one of their parents a scientist? i find that hilariously dorky and i love it!
Haha. I wish one of their parents was a scientist! No, actually the younger of the two has Eosiniphilic Esophagitus. You can read about it more at here (at my sister's craft blog) rootsandwingsco.blogspot.com/2009/05/this-week-is-national-eosinophil.html
Post a Comment