For this week I'm going to be talking about food and how it is directly relating to our family right now.
I know what you're probably thinking...food?? What's the big deal about food?
Well for us food (and eating) is actually quite the deal. It is amazing to me how something so seemingly simple and requisite can become so challenging.
I remember early on in our marriage (we're talking like two years ago...so FOREVER long ago ;))
how nervous I would get before preparing dinner. I would think about it almost all day long and fret over what I was going to make and how I was going to make it. I know, my worries are always legit. I don't think Stephen's ever not liked something I made, although there are a few dishes I don't ever want him to cook again. (enchiladas with sugar; I don't understand and I choose not to ask).
Anyway, if we could please just go back to then I would be grateful to not have the food woes we currently experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment