So my husband is a pretty awesome guy. He is going to school right now full time and helping at home also full time (he just painted the trim on my parent's house all by himself!). Anyway, at school he is doing sooo much to be involved. I'm just amazed by him!
Stephen is pretty vocal about things he knows work on campus and he will surely tell if he sees something that can be improved upon.
Recently he was asked by the dean to be on a board that figures out the curriculum for his Master's Program. He is the only student on this board primarily composed of tenured professors and the college administration. I am so impressed that they value his opinion so much as to invite him to be on this board!
Yesterday he came home from a meeting and was just grinning because he had made a big suggestion and now it's part of the curriculum!
I'm so amazed, especially to see all this coming from a guy who thought that he could never even go to college. To see him succeed this well is very encouraging.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago

3 comments:
SWEET!!! Way to go SAZIII
Yay Stephen! We all appreciate all that he does in our family!
Becky
Freakin awesome! That is definitely a Zank! I am so proud to be one!
Post a Comment