Friday, November 13, 2009

Pictures of My Baby

Stephen and I went to IKEA to buy a pan for my mother. IV was our carpet tester.

Love this expression!He can sit all by himself!

This was from the first day that we were in Arizona. Happy is feeding IV and LOVING it!
Here's Happy and SuperBoy (my nephews) with IV. They are the cutest ever! Happy was soo excited to feed IV! Then SuperBoy chimed in, "Aww Happy, you are a GREAT big brother!" Where do these kids get there cuteness from!?

5 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Are you kidding me? They get their cuteness from their Mamma!

I love this set of pictures of my boys with your boy;) IV sure is getting so big. I just love him!!

Allison said...

Seriously... could you have a more precious baby? My gosh, Erika!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Beautiful boys! Cutest carpet tester around! He is so big now, wow!

Becky

Paige said...

Cutest. Baby. Ever. I'll be home for Christmas so if you need a break to go shopping or something I'd be more than happy to kidnap... er, I mean babysit your lovely child. He's seriously ADORABLE.

Kat said...

Um...I am pretty sure it is a family thing. ;) Neither Miller's or their spouces don't make ugly babies so it is no surpise yours fits right in.

Though I am pretty sure I am biased.

Katrina