Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Trip to Maryland: Part 2

IV LOVED playing with his cousins.  But MAN was it cold there!  The day before we left it even snowed…in March!  That is wrong, wrong, wrong!

My nephews have these really cool cars that I always wanted as a kid.  They would drive around and around and little guy wanted in on the action.  I was surprised that he could actually drive them!  IMG_0564
Of course he couldn’t steer by himself.
IMG_0565
Nor did he want to keep his foot on the gas pedal.
IMG_0570
He kept lifting his foot off, jumping off, running around the vehicle, getting back in and moving like half a foot.
IMG_0571
I ended up pushing his foot down while I steered the vehicle all while bending over and running along side it.  It was quite the workout but he LOVED riding in it.

4 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I am going to squish his little face. I loved watching him on these!!!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Cool! I know Liam would love one of those!

Briana Jensen said...

so cute!! I always loved those cars!! I love the last picture especially!!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Ditto on the last picture! So cute! Can I eat him now?

Love,
Becky