My sister Anjeanette made an Easter Outfit for her oldest son several years ago. While we were in Maryland she dug it out and gave it to us for little guy to wear. He wore it for Easter, but I didn't get any pictures of it then. So Sunday I dressed him in it again and took photos to show my badgering sister. haha.
First up is the temper tantrum. We had to walk by the park at our apartments that are being worked on and someone (I'm not a name dropper ;)) was upset that we couldn't go and play.

Next we have his "model pose". I love to watch The Fabulous Beekman Boys on Planet Green and this reminded me so much of Josh's "model walk". haha. I love it!
And here's the face we get when we ask him to smile. Too cute.
Hope you like them, Anj!



4 comments:
Love him and I love you. Glad he was able to wear it. I loved making it.
I LOVE his smile face! Who knew that to a 2 year old smile means close eyes and weird mouth pucker!? Way cuter than a boring old smile anyways!! ;)
Becky
adorable outfit!
cute! Love the model pose!
Post a Comment