I really need to update this blog with photos, but an update is better than nothing, right?
I am crazy busy right now. I am 18 weeks pregnant and am showing. I went down to Arizona for Thanksgiving and it REALLY bothered me when people pointed out I was showing. I don't know why, but I didn't think I was really showing yet. Oh well. Luckily my morning sickness(hahaha!) stopped at around 16 weeks. That was the end of the all-day constant nausea and throwing up. Now I feel great but I am still throwing up EVERY morning. Super fun. And now I have heartburn. Great!
Our Christmas Tree is up and Little guy LOVES it! We have been watching Christmas movies and he calls ALL of them "Christmas" or "Merry Christmas". I love it. He also calls dresses "princesses" so any time there is a girl wearing a dress or a skirt he refers to her as "our princess". I will not be stopping that anytime soon.
Whenever something tastes good he call it, "Go-licious!" Like good and delicious combined. He has started saying "I love it" and "me too" all the time. We were driving around and he exclaimed, "I LOVE cameras!" to which I replied, "You love cameras?" He excitedly responded, "Me Too!" Haha!
We have a screen door on our front door and so when Stephen comes home you can hear him open the screen door first to know he's coming. Little Guy gets so excited when he hears the screen open and he'll cup his hand to his ear and say,"Hear that?! It sounds like......Daddy!" Love it.
And as for news about my husband....he injured his elbow snowboarding. He was convinced it was just a sprain and after much prodding and pain he finally went to a doctor where he found out it is fractured and not just sprained. So he's in a splint and a sling. I have to help him get dressed and undressed and I always imagine this is what a subservient wife would be doing regularly. Like taking off his shoes when he comes home from work. haha. That is not me AT ALL. But then I remember he'll be helping us out tons when I have this baby and I let it slide. ;)
We're doing pretty good, just truckin' along. I had every intention of getting Christmas Cards out this year but it just isn't happening. Maybe one year we'll have them to send out.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment