So part of my problem is that I now take pictures with my phone and I haven't quite figured out how to get those on my computer yet. Kinda lame I know. Anyway Christmas this year was a success. It was a Zank family Christmas and it's always different having a Christmas with other people and other traditions. I was in charge of breakfast for everyone, which was like 14 adults and 6 children...give or take. It was kinda intimidating. I made things typical for my family's Christmas and luckily Stephen's family liked it too! I love trying new recipes but I am always nervous with how they will turn out. I would rather get new recipes from people I know so I can be guaranteed they will turn out...so I am giving the recipes I used so if you need any breakfast ideas here are some to choose from.
First up is the Breakfast Casserole:
Looks pretty good. I made two batches of this one and it's so easy because you make it the night before, and then pop it in the oven in the morning. I like the above picture best, but I found the recipe here. (I left out the mushrooms)
Next up I made Caramel Monkey Bread:
This one is sooo good, and super easy too. And it's another overnighter...perfect! I found the recipes here.
While the Breakfast Casserole was in the oven, I put this one together
So freakin' good! I had never made this before and I was a little nervous that it wouldn't be great. It.Was.Amazing. I found this recipe here. I don't think I can rave about it enough! Yum!




No comments:
Post a Comment