Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cousin Fun

Stephen and his cousin Zinni have so much fun playing together. In fact Stephen asks almost daily to go to "Kellee-Zinni's House". While we were there I managed to get pictures taken of Stephen, Zinni, and Adelaide. Next time I will have to include Zinni's new baby brother Zandon in the pictures too!

It's fun to watch Zinni interact with Adelaide because she LOVES babies. I was finishing eating and Adelaide was sleeping in her car seat...or so I thought. I went to check on her and found she had been covered with Zinni's kindness(aka her toys) apparently Zinni just wanted Adelaide to play too! Haha. I love it!

2 comments:

jkzank said...

Hahaha! I never knew about this. Zinni has already done this to her brother a couple times. Isn't she so nice to share?;) she really does love babies!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I am so glad your children have cousins around! Family makes things so much more fun! I love that Zinni was so sweet with Adelaide. What a sweetie!