Friday, May 15, 2009

Six Weeks

This was from his fun photo shoot with his Dad today.  He's finally started to be more content just siting and looking around, he even gives us a few smiles!  I can't believe he's already six weeks old!!

8 comments:

Anjeanette said...

I'm in love! He looks so much older than I expected. And look how alert he is!

I'm telling you, you better watch out because he is going to be one overly loved little guy.

I'm also so excited to see you as a Mom! I KNOW that you are going to be great. You fuss over him in such a way that your love is what comes through the most.

I love you and can't wait to see you and be around to help you if you choose to accept my help;) I am excited to be a Mother with you for the rest of our lives.

Briana Jensen said...

he is so adorable!!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

So sweet! What a love! Only one more week until we get to smother him with kisses. By the way...I'm first!! ;)

Becky

Alison said...

Oh my heavens... what a cutie!!

Kat said...

You may be first Becky, but when we come up to finally see him, he is all MINE!!!!! ;P

Well, maybe my oldest son will have something to say about that. He is just in love with babies and it does not matter whose it is.

So adorable. He is a Miller after all!! I can't wait to see you and Stephen as parents in action. It is something that changes you in some of the most unexpected ways.

Oh and a child can never be smothered in too much love!!

Give him some loves for us.

Paige said...

Ah! He's soooooooo adorable!! He looks like a little man!

Karen said...

He is adorable!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Now isn't he just a cutie!