Friday, August 28, 2009

Drive to Tucson

It seems as though my posts are only ever about driving! Well, it's what we do most days now I guess. My hubby went to Utah for a camping trip one week this summer and I went down with my sister and her family to visit my brother's family in Tucson.
Here's my sister's two boys and their bear. They were sooo excited for me to take a picture of the bear. This was taken in Oregon but somehow got uploaded here. I LOVE this license plate holder, I think when we saw this car we were actually listening to Car Talk...oh how I love NPR.
(And in case you can't read it: "I'm not laughing at you, I'm listening to Car Talk from NPR" classic!)
Here's my baby boy!! See...his head now reaches up to the patterned part of the car seat! I was taking pictures of the people in the mini van. First Super Boy (on the right) decided to stick his head out, then Happy (not wanting to be out-done by his brother) joined in and lastly my sister is waving for the camera so we know she's there too.




No comments: