We went to Oregon to
visit Stephen's dad's family and while we were there they agreed to watch our son for the afternoon so we could go visit Portland.
The day we were there just happened to be the annual Chinese Dragon Boat Races and we accidentally managed to watch it in action!

Here's some of the coast of Portland. I wouldn't mind living here.

And of course here's proof that we were there.

I couldn't choose just one picture of us to post so because I'm so vain I decided to post them both.

Some random road we were walking over that I thought was just gorgeous.

Right across from the ballet (that's where Stephen took me on this surprise outing) was this water exhibit that apparently is talked about often among planners.
1 comment:
What a fun post! I always love seeing pictures of your goings on! Sounds (and looks) like you guys had a lot of fun!
Becky
Post a Comment