This was part of the end of our eight-state journey that lasted almost a month. And we drove with a little baby. After driving from Texas, through New Mexico to Arizona, stopping the next night in Las Vegas, going on to Utah for a two-week stay to then head through Idaho and towards Oregon we got exhausted and decided to cut short our stay and head home.
The drive to Oregon was very interesting. I had never been to Northern Utah, Idaho, or Oregon so this was quite the adventure for me. The only pictures I have though are of Oregon.
This picture is as we were almost to Portland. I LOVED the fog! Oregon was so lush and wet and green.

2 comments:
You need livewriter to add pictures more easily to your blog. Try it.
I do so love that babe of yours...and you too;)
What a cutie patootie! Even though he's changed so much, I love seeing any and all pictures of him. Look how white his cheeks are, this was obviously before Papa got to them and permanently turned them red! Babies are awesome and you've got a cute one!
Love ya,
Becky
Post a Comment