Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures of the Babe

Ooh, my baby boy is so much fun! He just started babbling and we're lovin' it! Although now everyone in our household can be heard echoing back the high pitched squeals. Cute from a baby, not so cute from anyone else. haha.

Here's one of my favorite picture of my Stephen's. That'll teach Dad to give him a kiss!
Now for a good picture of the two of them.

So, he's just over five months old and can't sit up yet, but he LOVES to be sitting with the help of others. I just love his little smile and laugh! He sure is excited over something!

6 comments:

Kat said...

cute!

He is growing fast!

Paige said...

You win for creating the most adorable child. ever. EVER!

Allison said...

Erika, I love him. I'm coming over again soon to play!!!

Brewer's Ink said...

Soooo sweet!

Anjeanette said...

How did I miss this? I love him! I really enjoyed snuggling with him the other day!!!

Jen said...

I know your sister Anjeanette through and online mom's group and I've been following your blog via hers. I just want to say little Stephen is a SUCH a little cutie pie!!! And I think he's spittin image of you.