For my family - doesn't he look JUST like me in that above picture! I love it!
This is probably the first post-pregnancy picture I've liked of me. And the kid doesn't look too bad either! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
For my family - doesn't he look JUST like me in that above picture! I love it!
This is probably the first post-pregnancy picture I've liked of me. And the kid doesn't look too bad either! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
7 comments:
LOVE!!
I totally see you in that first picture. Actually he looks exactly like you in a picture we had taken at a department store where you had those black patent leather shoes and a cute dress on. Aaah! I could eat him he is so cute. He looks so much like you.
You are totally right, you look GREAT in that picture of you.
Miss you! Please enjoy the snow and getting all cozy inside too. Merry Christmas!!
Cute cute cute!
Erika- I saw that first picture and was like "Oh my gosh he looks so much like Erika!" and then I read your caption lol. You both look cute! Stay warm and have lots of fun :)
Erika, why must you post pictures that only increase my urges to take your child and keep him with me forever?!
Keep updating, girl! (Oh, and post that pic of you and Z-Baby as your new FB profile. I love it!) :)
You both are very cute. How perfect, snow for Christmas!!!! I wish we could get away for a trip to the snow......
Enjoy it for us.
Super cute!
He looks like you when he's smiling. :)
Post a Comment