Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Son - The Artist

My son LOVES to color.  On the floor, on the table, on our doors.  So finally I bought a Color Wonder set and Stephen likes it.  I had to capture these pictures because he looks so stinkin' big!  He isn't my baby anymore!  

See his coloring?  He's quite the artist.

Too Cute!

4 comments:

Briana Jensen said...

oh my goodness! He is going to be so tall!! That is way cute!

Anjeanette said...

Oh Erika! I'm so sad! He is super grown up now. So adorable. I love that he is coloring now. Those kinds of markers and books are awesome!!

Give him hugs and kisses!!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I will have to also sing the praises of those coloring systems! So great! I love how expertly he holds his writing implements, too! So cute.
Becky

Paige said...

ahh he's so cute and loooong!