Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween my son decided to be stubborn and refused to wear any of the costumes my sister had ready.  He cried and cried so I took them all off.  Then he saw my niece's hairbow and decided to wear that instead.  He wore it forever and wouldn't take it off.  Too cute.  Oh yeah, and here's a recent picture of me.  I went as a mom who does her hair and makeup every morning, because that is definitely not me.  Apparently I need to learn how to do my makeup better.  Yikes.

7 comments:

Anjeanette said...

so so so so so so so so cute! You look great Erika! Stephen is adorable. I love his little expression! Too cute. Did you curl your hair? It looks great!

Briana Jensen said...

haha that's cute!! And I think that you look beautiful!! I should have gone as that too, cause I don't do that anymore either!!

Paige said...

Oh you both look so... pretty! ;)

jkzank said...

Why do you need to learn how to do your makeup better? I think you look great (and skinny, by the way)! I'm excited to see you guys!

Allison said...

Ditto to Paige's comment. Ow ow!

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

That is so funny! He's growing up so fast! YOu look great by the way

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I thought I already commented on this. hmmmm. I loved the flower in his hair. You will remember it! ;)
Becky

You do look gorgeous by the way!