Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lately

No pictures again..I know, I know.

Right after little girl was born we were at the doctor's office waiting to be seen.  A rather large and overweight woman in a dress walked passed us and little guy said loudly, "She's a princess!"

The lady was so surprised by his comment. It put the biggest smile on her face and she remarked how precious he is.  You could just tell that he had totally changed her whole day.  It was AWESOME!

~
Little guy loves his baby sister.  He asks to hold her all the time, and when she cries he will loudly say, "It's ok baby sister, it's ok."  At first he would even tell me she was hungry and would offer up his food.  "She wants a cracker."  haha.  He's learned now she even drinks her own milk.

~
We went on a random trip to Antelope Island.  While there we got up close and personal with a bison grazing in a field!  Stephen and I were so thrilled!  We pointed out the bison to little guy and asked what he thought of it to which he responded, "Imma thinkin' he's hungry." 

~
Little miss is 6 weeks old and has started smiling at us on purpose!  I love it!

~
Back when little guy had his three-year-old check-up they had him do a vision test.  There were bunches of symbols on the wall and he had to identify them.  The nurse was so impressed that he called the moon a crescent.  It's only cause he's basically a genius.  Basically.   ;)


I really would be posting more about baby girl, but honestly all she does is eat and sleep.  Not really story-worthy yet. But let me tell you...heaven is having a baby asleep on your chest, and I am loving it up!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

I love how he thinks anyone in a dress is a princess. What a sweet thing for him to say!

It is adorable that he offered her his food.

Did Stephen take pictures of the bison?