Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Costume

Little guy is supposed to be a pirate for Halloween. Every time we ask him what he I going to be he comes up with a different answer. Oy. He rotates through a ghost, a witch, and a skeleton. Here's to hoping he wears his costume!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can leave this comment because I'm not biased, given I am childless, but seriously, Erika...your children are hands down the cutest. Cuter than any of the other children of people I went to school with.

I am obsessed with them. Oh my gosh. SO cute.

Anjeanette said...

Oh my gosh he is crazy cute! Erika, my kids change their minds all the time. His little expressions are the cutest. It doesn't matter what he wears;) Are you going around the neighborhood or are they having a Trunk or Treat at church?

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Super cute! Tate was going to be an alien and then changed his mind at the last minute and went as a pirate! So, get used to the changing minds! ;)