Since I haven't posted anything in awhile (I think it's been a few DAYS!!!) my sister had to call to see if I was still alive! HA! Stuff has been happening around here but I don't normally blog about anything unless I have a picture to go along with it. Even though this entry is picture-less I do hope you continue reading.
I was talking to Pollyanna the other day (she's my sister but chooses to go by an alias online) and her two sons wanted to talk to me. Super Boy was fun to talk to especially because I could actually understand what he was saying. Next I talked to Happy who was funnier to talk with. He's two years old and at first when he got on the phone he just jabbered to me with noises instead of words. Then I could hear his mom telling him what to say in the background. He proceeded to tell me that they had seen a hummingbird in their backyard and I asked him what it looked like and he responded, "A bird". This caught me completely off guard but I thought it was super cute. (And I realize it was a had-to-be-there moment, but I wanted to share the story nonetheless).
I'm still a little bummed about my financial aid situation. MSU is giving me about ten thousand dollars less a year than ASU did and it definitely stinks. AHHH! I HATE taking out student loans but it seems to be the inevitable.
I decided to make some Scootcheroos (which my family calls a cup, a cup, a cup) and while they gave me the chocolate and peanut butter fix I needed, I proceeded to eat way too many of them and now am not feeling so well. And I had just reasoned with my sister that the peanut butter in them made them healthy! I guess Stephen can have the rest.
And it rained tonight!!! I LOVE Texas rain storms!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

3 comments:
Yay!! I love your posts. Even if they don't have pictures. Sorry about the financial aid situation. Welcome to my world.
Are Texas summer storms like AZ storms? We are still waiting for ours.
Loves
"The rest"? Well then clearly you did not have too many! I, too, make these to help myself feel better (and am also shocked when all I feel is sugar overload! What?!). School financing sucks. Clearly that's all that can be said. Take a straw and s_ _ _! It just does. I hate how expensive it is. But, better to do it now then later (I've heard, totally not speaking from experience here...and on that same train of thought, best to do it before it costs even more-time away from you children! Then it REALLY sucks!) We're all just proud of you for going. It's hard now but...well you know all the positive things I was going to add here! We love you. Love reading about what's going on with you guys! Helps me feel in your life!
ME TOO! there is nothing llike a good rain storn in Texas...AH I miss it.
Post a Comment