Here is Stephen, his brother Daniel and mom and dad. I love Stephen's hair and I'm kinda hoping that our children will have platinum blonde hair like some of my nephews.
Here's Stephen at the beach. And yes I will be commentating on the pictures even when it's quite obvious what you are looking at ;)
I love this picture! I'm laughing as I look at it. Stephen's the oldest holding the hose.
And here you can see his BLONDE hair. I love it!
I believe this one is at Sliding Rock in Arizona. Look at those skinny legs!
He looks like he's about the strangle his poor brother. I don't think he ever grew out of that phase.
Here he is I believe in Japan with his mom. Of course this could be one of his brothers and I just don't know the difference. I'm sure he will correct me later if I am wrong.
Here they are in Hawaii.
Stephen apparently broke his bones as as child. I never dealt with things like this and I am scared to have to go through it with our children!
Here's a more recent photo of Stephen. I was going to post some high school pictures of Stephen that we have, but they are all hard copies and I don't know how to use his scanner. Sure I could have asked him for help but I didn't want him to know what I was doing.
And here he is Christmas last year at my sister's house. I had to put at least one recent silly photo!
I love my husband and am so grateful for him.Here's to starting a great new decade!!

4 comments:
haha those are cute pics :) Happy Birthday Stephen!
soooo... is that your belly on the new blog banner? I wanna see updated pic of your growing stomach! :)
Happy Birthday to the old Fart!
I love the old pictures. Thank you so much for sharing. That was awesome.
I hope you guys have a great time today.
Yes, that is indeed my belly. However it is only visible at night after I am COMPLETELY full and unfortunately all my shirts hide it. So until it decides to show itself to the public, this is what you get:)
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Stephen
Happy Birthday to you!
Of course I am leery of anyone marrying one of my siblings, and so I had to wait to give my real opinion of Stephen and if I approve of him or not (as if my opinion matters!). I am sooo happy to say that as more time goes by, I love Stephen even more! I'm so thankful that my baby sister has a wonderful husband to share her life with. I look forward to getting to know Stephen even better as the years go by! I am also thankful to him for being such a fun Uncle to my children! Obviously the quickest way to my heart is through my children!
Post a Comment