Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So I guess I am officially pregnant. I had a substitute teaching job today (that went very well, it was in a junior high so I was a little nervous but I loved it!) and I sort of had nothing to wear. I usually wear one of my pairs of black pants but as I discovered this morning I no longer fit in any of them. I was on the phone with my mom and was laughing about how none of the pants that I have fit. URGH. I guess I need to buy maternity pants. I know the whole rubber band trick but the problem is that none of my dress pants have buttons so I'm stuck. Thankfully the weather was super hot (we're talking in the 70's people...Thursday we're supposed to be in the 40's) just for today and so I didn't completely freeze while wearing my skirt. At least I have a baby belly...pictures to come soon.

2 comments:

soccermom said...

Seems weird to not fit into your pants, doesn't it. Even knowing why, and being totally fine with it...it's still odd. Your body changes so quickly with a pregnancy, and you lose total control over it, and it's all so odd.

Anjeanette said...

How fun! I love to hear things like this.

Oh and the picture thing...I can't wait!!