Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best Buds

It's fun having a little boy who is so interested in his daddy.  My husband was cleaning the cobwebs from our vaulted ceilings and little guy had to get involved as well.
And here's the whole picture of what was going on.


What a great way to scare the Momma.  Stephen had no idea what was going on below and IV got up to the second step before I caught him!  Yikes!

Stephen then came down and took the little guy up with him.  IV was FREAKING out!  He did NOT like going up the ladder.  We thought it was hilarious so I got out the camcorder and the second time going up he LOVED it.  Not as cute to record.

Our son takes after his dad sooo much.  They both LOVE to be outside.  IV would just sit and play on the door step sitting next to his dad.  Cute.

   

4 comments:

Briana Jensen said...

That's so cute!! I love the last two pictures where IV has his hand on Stephen's leg! So cute!

RootsAndWingsCo said...

I always love to see the interaction between a Daddy and his children! So cute!
Becky

Anjeanette said...

I love that little IV!

Karen said...

I'm so glad he is such a great dad.