Friday, July 30, 2010

For Anjeanette

For those of you who don't know, we had a severe storm this afternoon which knocked over our basketball hoop onto my mom's car.  Luckily no damage was done.  Well, at my sister's house they had much more excitement going on.  Their front tree toppled over and I took pictures to show it in it's full glory.

P.S.  It seems as though in my hurry to upload these pictures, I didn't take the time to do it properly and now I can't add captions where I want them.  Mostly it's pretty self-explanatory.  But I did try to add captions where I could.  
The above picture is of their roof-line, on the east side of the house.  Just a few tiles were knocked off, which are shown below.
This one is looking South, by their neighbors house.  And is showing how the tree in leaning on the neighbor's house, but it looks as though it hasn't broken anything.
This one is from the front, looking towards the neighbor's home.

Just a branch that broke off of the tree.  But apparently this was highly interesting to me.
The above picture is of their neighbor's house from the front.  As are the following pictures in which I got progressively closer.  
And from the front.

P.S.  down at the end of the street is a tree that fell over on top of a truck, wowsers.

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Thanks Erika. It is 1 in the morning and now that I've seen the pictures, I will go to bed.