Stephen went to New Orleans for a school trip just a few months ago. Yes I was bummed that I didn't get to go, so I told him he had to bring me back a present. And then I said I was just kidding. But a souvenir would still be nice. But he didn't have to. And then I reminded him that when he had gone to this same event (in Las Vegas that time) two years ago he had brought me back some gorgeous jewelry . So he knew it had to be something good.
He searched high and low and finally found something good:
Let me tell you how much I LOVE this book. I love that it's written in rhyme and with a cajun accent. What could be better? Instantly I knew that we'd have to add this book to our collection:
And on our past trip to Utah we found an AUTOGRAPHED copy of this book at one of the scenic stops we took! I am beyond thrilled! I read them out loud even though my son doesn't care for them. He likes less words and more babies in his stories, the silly guy. But I can't wait to get more books like these!
P.S. yes I will update with info from the Utah trip, but I somehow forgot my camera and I still don't know where it is, so I'll have to be stealing the pictures from somewhere else. Bummer.



No comments:
Post a Comment