So I'm not usually one to post all of my son's stats here in Blog-land. But I'm sooo excited after today's appointment!
My family is short.
Like really short.
We've all wanted to be tall. (I'm pretty sure)
The closest thing we have to being tall would be our uncles on my mom's side of the family. Dad thought that by marrying her, his kids would be tall. It didn't work out.
At today's doctor's appointment we found out that Stephen is 37 inches tall which puts him off the charts. I had to clarify when telling my family this, that he is not BELOW the charts (as in ridiculously short)- no, no, his height makes him ABOVE the chart! I am so excited for him!
And then I quickly figured out that he's more than half my height. Wow.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

3 comments:
Actually, I've never wanted to be tall. I would like for my Son to not be shorter than all of the girls, though. Having a kid that is "off the charts" is funny, isn't it!? 2 if mine are too...for being so short! Every way that they are is perfect to me! I love hearing the stats on kids. Don't know why, but I love it. I guess because I just really enjoy watching them grow. It's fun.
Becky
Yay Stephen!
I've never had a kid off the charts at either end...but always at the bottom of the charts. Way to go Stephen!
Wow! He is tall for just being over a year old! He is only three inches shorter then my daughter and she will be five next month! He is a really cute little guy!
Post a Comment