A while ago (is it sad that I don't remember when?) the family went up to the Strawberry Festival in Strawberry/Pine. I have such fond memories of going to Girls' Camp up there and I had been dying to go back. Luckily my family felt this would be fun too. Here's the little guy on the ride up. He's just too cute.



Here's Alex in front of the quilting store. They had two long-arm quilting machines which was great for me to show Stephen what it was I wanted. He was as impressed as I am.
We also saw this fun covered wagon. Stephen LOVES these and it's crazy to think that for how small it it, that's what people loaded up to come across to the West. Crazy.
This is an amazing English Paper piecing quilt that we love. We're totally gonna try it!
Ooh, this is the purse pattern that I want. Did I mention that it was the Quilter's Show too this weekend? Crazy huh! I was super excited and we got some great stuff for some future sewing.
These next few photos capture my sister's and my adventure in the playground. There was an actual teeter-totter and we gave it a whirl.
Oh yeah, did I mention that she made me fall off? Cause she did and it was awkward. And painful.
And then the ending picture of all the kids together. We had soo much fun, even if Strawberry didn't actually produce any of the Strawberries in this festival ;)











3 comments:
Oh you are hateful to put that picture of me up there. You have to say that I was making a face and puffing up my fat on purpose...but that wasn't to feature it on the internet. It was a lot of fun though.
The last picture is so precious!
I LOVED this day! We've got to go back! By the way, I have some even worse pictures of you guys on the teeter totter if you would like! ;) I was lucky enough to try doing this with my daughter, before you 2 strolled along. I don't know how you to did it for so long. It hurt my legs SOOOO bad! I've always wanted to be one of those Mom's that plays along with her kids. But sometimes, there are very good reasons that adults don't do kids things! This is one of them. I might not be very adult sized, but my body still did NOT fit that dang teeter totter. OUCH! Seriously though....I loved that day!
Becky
Post a Comment