We're moving! On Saturday we're moving to Mesa.
This will be the fourth place we've lived in the three years we've been married. And our shortest move, yay!
I remember when we were living in our first apartment and Stephen said that he was ready to move somewhere and stay there. Yeah, it seems like that is never going to happen. We have a nine-month lease and then we'll move where ever Stephen gets a job. The company Stephen is looking into applying for once he graduates has a two-year "training period" in which you have two six month moves. Oh, and all the main locations are not near by. That will make it seven places we will live in six years. Yikes.
We're both ready to settle down and plant some roots, but moving to new places can be fun and exciting too and it seems as if we're in the "moving and shaking" season of our lives. I'll post pictures of the new place once we're all settled in. It has a 1 3/4 bath, and they're in the same room. Meaning there's one toilet, two sinks flanking it, and then a tub on either side, so two tubs in the one bathroom. Funny huh?
In the meantime I've been packing and laundering. I am sure going to miss having a washer and dryer!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago

2 comments:
And we'll miss having you close!
But I'm excited for you! Other than the actual move itself, moving is so exciting!
Becky
I think it is a great time in your life to check around. You have years before you need to settle down. (See me?) Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment