Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First week in Texas

We had finally made it into Texas when Stephen noticed this unusual sight off to the side of the road in the middle of a field. We knew we had to check it out. Needless to say it was RIDICULOUSLY windy. I felt as though I was going to be swept away by the wind.
Here's us in front of the rental house we are living in. I am SO glad we were able to move into this place, I'll have to post pictures of the other two rental properties we were considering. Once we saw this house the other two were out of the question!

2 comments:

Josh said...

HEY NERDS! Come back to AZ!

soccermom said...

I love the car picture. I've shown it to numerous people, and they've all seen it before! Even my oldest (who isn't so old) knew of it...what? Where have I been!? Still think the whole thing is too cool!