Every year our city holds a huge bike race. Stephen decided that it would be fun to try it out so he signed up for the mountain bike race on Friday and the normal race on Saturday with the boy scouts. Here he is getting ready for the mountain bike race.

And now he's off! He decided to ride his bike to the start line because it isn't too far away from where we live. I wasn't too sure about this because I didn't want him to have to ride back after the race but off he went.

This is the glorious hero coming home from his battle.

The one side of him was covered in mud!! I guess it's not really a man's idea of fun unless you get good and dirty!
1 comment:
Hey, I didn't see this before? You are so funny. I love when you said "This is the glorious hero coming home from his battle." You about had me peeing in my pants!
Post a Comment