We are soo very excited for you. Also we're sending un-nausia vibes your way!!
What a super fantastic exciting time for you and Stephen!! Best best of luck in the pregnancy. I'm sure the baby will be super cute-after all there will be Miller genes in there! Though, I've already grabbed the best 3 kids in the world, I'm sure yours will still be top notch and we can't wait to meet the newest member to the clan!
It is about time you posted about this! come on girl. Being sick does not excuse you from announcing to the world this wonderful news! (I had to do it for you then;)
WHAT!??! You're pregnant!!!!!!???? YAY Congrats!!!! I am so so happy for you two!!!! that's way exciting!!! We'll have to talk soon so that we can catch up!! LOCE YOU!
7 comments:
It's about time we got a notice on this!!!
We are soo very excited for you. Also we're sending un-nausia vibes your way!!
What a super fantastic exciting time for you and Stephen!! Best best of luck in the pregnancy. I'm sure the baby will be super cute-after all there will be Miller genes in there! Though, I've already grabbed the best 3 kids in the world, I'm sure yours will still be top notch and we can't wait to meet the newest member to the clan!
Congrats! Hope your pregnancy goes well and I PRAY that you won't be supper sick.
It is about time you posted about this! come on girl. Being sick does not excuse you from announcing to the world this wonderful news! (I had to do it for you then;)
I am so excited and I can't wait.
We love you!!!
AHHHHHH!!! congratulations!!!!
You're pregnant? Congrats!
Congratulations! :) We are super happy for you!
WHAT!??! You're pregnant!!!!!!???? YAY Congrats!!!! I am so so happy for you two!!!! that's way exciting!!! We'll have to talk soon so that we can catch up!! LOCE YOU!
Post a Comment