So a few weekends ago we went with Stephen's co-worker Marty and his wife up to the Wichita Mountains in Oklahoma. One of Marty's favorite pastimes is to photograph birds. He and Stephen decided to try their hand at this and Stephen found it rather difficult but managed to get a few shots. And I knew I had to get a few shots of him.

The mountain was full of these huge boulders we were hoping across.
Here's Marty and his wife.

And a view from the mountain top.

We went to another more crowded area and it was neat to see all of the lakes that surrounded this mountain!

On our way down we thought it would be fun to see tons of buffalo, but we only saw one from far away. We did find the lakes and stopped to take more pictures. I love this shot because it's the only time Stephen has ever blinked in a picture. It's simply not fair.
1 comment:
Oh that's right, you are the blinking-in-pictures-queen. Too funny that you caught him doing it too. Erika your pictures are awesome! The color is spectacular too.
I wanna see one of Stephen's bird shots.
Post a Comment