Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spell Check

Last night while eating dinner the topic of conversation turned to blogs. Stephen then pointed out that in yesterday's post I had misspelled a word. I then asked him which word it was that I misspelled. His eyes got really big and he said, "I don't remember, there were A LOT of words!" Haha. And no, he didn't mean that I had a lot of spelling errors throughout my post, no no, instead he meant that there had been a lot of words in my post and remembering the one that was spelled incorrectly was just too hard. Man do I love that guy. Oh and for those who are curious, I checked today and the word was "quietly" which I misspelled to be "quitely". It's sure a good thing that I have my own spell-checker!

3 comments:

Kat said...

I always use spell check before posting or sending emails. I don't like when I don't have it. Like now for instance. Though, my living breathing spell checker is quite good and even better because he takes out the trash too (among other things). ;)

soccermom said...

I'm glad that you just found it funny...many wives would not find that funny. Don't let him read my post, then (because I'm sure there are more than a "few" misspelled words, many grammatical errors, and even more run-on sentences!

Anjeanette said...

Ha, ha. Geez, now he can sleep tonight knowing your blog is spelled correctly;)

I'm always spelling things wrong on my blog. C'est la vie!