Again we were told that it's a boy! This was apparently the "official" announcement of it and when I went in to see the Doctor she congratulated us and we were both puzzled as to why we were being congratulated, we already knew it was a boy so this really wasn't news to us!! When Stephen asked what we were being congratulated for she just laughed and said we were, "sure great kidders!" That has been my bane this entire pregnancy, so if you are going to congratulate me, PLEASE, PLEASE make it obvious as to what you are congratulating me for! Or if not, at least understand where our quizzical looks are coming from. Thank you.
It was quite shocking to see how much I weigh now. I've never weighed this much before and to gain NINE pounds in one month really caught me off guard. I guess I should just enjoy it while I have it!! The pictures we got weren't as clear as last time, but we got a really fun one of him all squished inside of me. It really looks as though there isn't enough room for him in there, but I was assured there is TONS of room for him to play around in. He sure is our little acrobat and I am pretty positive that he's not getting it from me as there is NO WAY I could ever bend and be this flexible!! I love seeing his little legs! He's such a freakin' cutie! Ahem, I mean one handsome little stud. ;) Doesn't this just look like it would hurt?!

4 comments:
Oh my! I really do hope, for your sake, that the Zank jr. stays on the tinier side 8/
And I will CONGRATULATE you on:
gaining 9lbs. in one month! :) Good job!
I can't wait to meet Mr Zank the seventeenth...or whatever.
No his profile is not the same as my boys. Still cute though. I think I could eat him, that little acrobat. Take note of all the things he does in pregnancy, he will tend to continue them after he is born. That is fun to see.
Can't wait to see you!!
I hate to say this, but if Crystal's pregnancies are any indication of how your will be, the Zank babies are BIG. I'm sorry. I carried a 9 lbd baby. I pray that he's NEVER that big while still inside. Good Luck!
Just remember that if you get worried about how BIG your boy is getting, you can talk to the Dr about inducing. If I remember correctly my Dr said I could request to be induced at around 38 weeks. Calvin was induced at 38 1/2 weeks and Hobbs was 39 weeks. Just saying.
My guess is that your Dr will be watching that as you get closer to your due date.
I am so happy for you. This is a great time in becoming a Mom. Seriously, I would do it all over again just for that. That and those moments after they are here and still sooooo tiny. There is nothing else like it in the whole world. Every phase after that is special too but you will always hold those early memories dear. Enjoy them while you can. Someday soon your little guy will be here and not long after that you will be running to try to keep up.
I still fall asleep at night with my hand on my stomach like I did the whole time during my pregnancies. At the time it was a little bonding moment for me. It was also when the boys would move like crazy. It has become something I do with out thinking.
Post a Comment