Friday, January 9, 2009

Briana and Jonathan's Wedding

One of the Saturdays that I was in Phoenix I had the opportunity to see Briana get married. I was so glad that I was able to be there to celebrate with them. I only had my little camera with me, but I decided to grab as many shots as I could. As a warning, there are tons of pictures to follow, I am having such a hard time narrowing them down! Oh yeah, I didn't even take pictures at the reception but their backyard was amazing! I got to help with some of the food preparation and setting up which really meant tasting the wonderful treats...did I mention how much weight I've gained? No? Then let's just look at those photos.
Here's the happy couple just outside of the Temple. I sure took a lot of pictures of the back of Melissa's dress because she was the real photographer and I didn't want to be getting in her way.

Here's Briana's side of the family, I didn't have a good one of his side, they were all blinking their eyes!!
And proof that Danielle was there! She looked really cute in her dress, and it was sooo fun and not the least bit awkward to visit Krispy Kreme immediately afterwards in our wedding attire.

I guess from taking pictures with Stephen I've discovered that if I'm not the main photographer, I like taking pictures of the photographer taking their picture. This is one of my favorites minus the random shadow in the front. And I've realized that getting married in Phoenix in December is MUCH smarter than getting married in Phoenix in August. Who knew the weather would be much nicer?
And then when I'm not taking pictures of the photographer taking the picture, I have to be off to one side so they're never looking directly at me.
Even though it was December the sun was soo bright!
I love that Briana had daisies for her flowers, they're her favorite.

I just couldn't win with the next two, alternate people are blinking their eyes, maybe I'll photoshop them together!

Here's the gorgeous bride.
And a backlit version.
And one in Black and White.
Here are the bridesmaids.
Of course the shoe picture.

Proof that I was there too! It was funny because my dress sort of went along with the bridesmaid's dresses unintentionally. I even had the cream stripe along the middle. This has happened now at three of the weddings I've been to lately. I wasn't in the bridal parties, but I managed to wear at least similar colors, I just thought that was interesting to note. Apparently I have good luck with the wedding color gods.
Congrats Briana and Jonathan! I'm so happy for you guys!!

No comments: