While in Phoenix my family threw me a baby shower and it was so much fun! I appreciate all the hard work that went into it. I was so busy though that I was unable to take any pictures, thankfully my family came into the rescue again and took tons of pictures and uploaded them to their blogs so you'll have to check out Pollyanna's blog and Kat's blog for info and pictures of all the excitement. I had so much fun and was glad that so many people were able to come! Now I just have to iron all the onesies to heat-set the paint and they'll be ready for Stephen the Kid's arrival.
Stephen (my husband) was supposed to be there for the shower, but he was stuck at the light rail opening with my dad and older nephews. It took much longer than they anticipated and they had to get picked up by Pollyanna's husband. It turned out to be quite the fiasco! But I made Stephen look through all of the baby things later so that he didn't feel too left out.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago

1 comment:
I would have to say that was one of my favorite showers ever! Those decorations were "the bomb!" Oh yes I did just say that! =) I'm glad so many people celebrated with you. We are all so super excited for you guys and wish you only the best!
Post a Comment