Which one is a dimmer?
A:
B: 
If you guessed "A" then you win! Of course I didn't win at the beginning. "A" is our kitchen light switch (which I refuse to use as a dimmer) and "B" is our office/dinning room light (which I keep trying to use as a dimmer). One day I'll get it straight...or one day we will replace the switches.
For the next odd occurence we take a peek into our bathroom (we only have one) where we can find these two soaps at the sink.
Which is mine and which is Stephen's?
A:
B:
Mine is most DEFINITELY "A". I would rather that my hands smell and feel minty clean than be perfumed with flowers (or pomegranates). Which one means clean to you? Stephen prefers "B" to the tingle of actually being clean by using soap "A". Silly. My sisters sure got a good laugh out of these soaps when they visited our old apartment...or maybe they were just enjoying our magnetic message board too much ;)
I really thought we would have more bizarre mixed-up stuff, but couldn't find any. I'll update you with any new discoveries.
Oh, and do you like the new header? Stephen did it and said maybe we'll do a new one each month! He has one on his blog too. The pictures are from our recent excursion last Saturday on a Pond Tour.

1 comment:
Based on the title, I got the first one right. Based on actual knowledge, I got the second one right! =) Glad we discussed this previously! You got me thinking about things in my own life and house and if we have any of these things... still looking!
Post a Comment