So like I said we've been having ice storms which are really no fun. It's really new to me and I find it quite interesting. I've been in snow before but I've never LIVED in it (at least that I can remember) and I'm so fascinated by it! I've only driven in the snow once before and I ended up scratching our rims so who knows when I'll be trying it again. I provided some fun ice pictures.

It was so weird having everything be closed for so long. Outside it was dead quite and the only sounds you could hear was the falling ice or the police sirens going to an accident. I didn't venture outside with how sick I have been (minus the taking of the pictures, but I stayed on our massive porch for a few minutes before running back inside), but Stephen said that the roads were DEAD.
I'm still sick but luckily it has nothing to do with the pregnancy. I have a massive cold that I just can't shake. I'm taking so much medicine but I just feel like a mucus producing machine. I can't really talk to anyone on the phone because it agitates my throat too much and I'll get into a coughing fit. I've decided I'm going to abstain from talking for as long as I can. This will be quite difficult for me as I talk/sing to myself all day long, but I am terrified of making my throat any worse. We'll see how long my silence can last!
2 comments:
I hope you get feeling better soon! No talking! Ugh, I hate those times! =) Ice...not something I know about either! Good luck with that.
Im sorry you don't feel well. hope you get better soon. we have a blog too which we haven't updated in awhile. jacobmagen.blogspot.com
hope we are able to meet up with you guys soon.
jake and magen Toronto
Post a Comment