Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun Houses

After my appointment on Thursday and after we fixed the flat tire, I decided to drive around taking pictures of the fun houses nearby. These were taken near and in the historic district by where we live. I'm not going to comment on every single one because there's so many but I wanted to show them off.

I like the above one because it reminds me of Arizona, but it's definitely one-of-a-kind out here.












Now this next one is right by where we live, and I really like the look of it, I just think it's cute.
Now there are plenty of these types of houses all over, the run down very dilapidated homes. It always amazes us to see that people live in some of the homes that look uninhabitable. This one is just down the street from us.

2 comments:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Be still my beating heart-2 posts in a day!? The world is coming to an end (well, that and I stayed off the computer for quite some time yesterday!!). These homes are great. Keep em coming. I like houses with stories!

Becky

Kat said...

I think my favorite one is the brick one with upper and lower porches. I just love wrap around porches!