I think it's a guy thing, but Stephen gets really excited when our odometer gets close to a "cool" number. In this case our odometer was nearing 66666 AND the temperature outside has been around 66 degrees so Stephen worked really hard to get the two to correlate together.

That was "neat" because it was 66 degrees and then the mileage was 66633, and did you know that 3+3 is 6?! We pulled over to take that picture.

And here we are at the right mileage but the temperature was just one degree off!! I'm sure that was frustrating!
I like that Stephen gets excited over something like this because I think it's important in life to celebrate the little things. Here's to the next exciting odometer number!!
3 comments:
Only a guy! ;)
Actually, no even I get giddy about stuff like that. Why? I have no clue. I think we did grow up where looking for things to celebrate, was just a norm! I think that's the key to life. Finding reasons to celebrate. After all, to me, life is worth celebrating and it sure makes it more fun!
Love,
Becky
Yeah, but 666 isn't a number you really want to celebrate.;) For most people anyway.
Jim gets excited when our cars reach big numbers too. Though I don't think he ever pointed out when all the numbers matched.
The odometer is definitely a guy thing. When my brother bought his saturn Ion he took pictures of it saying 2001 and 2002. who knows why? He's such a goof. Glad to know he's not the only goof. :)
Post a Comment