Monday, September 20, 2010

IV Recently

This is from my niece's party.  While everyone was enjoying themselves, my son found entertainment pushing this child's chair around my sister's house.  Too cute.

This is his typical ,"I'm-Concentrating-And-Having-So-Much-Fun-Face"

Here he is reading books at our apartment.  Although he couldn't look at the camera which of course distracted him from what he was doing.  He loves to read and I love endlessly reading him books.


Evidence that there is a toddler in our place.  He loves to get my cans out of the pantry and play with them on the floor.
He would put two kinda close together and then would walk sideways through them.  Too cute.  Then he started to stack them.  We don't have any blocks for him and it looks like we might need some.  I love coming into different rooms and seeing that he was there having fun.

This one is super fuzzy, but he was making the cheesiest face ever.  Too cute.

3 comments:

RootsAndWingsCo said...

Soooo cute! All these little things you will forget! So great you wrote them down here! I LOVE this age that he is at. It is just amazing to me. Thanks for sharing.
Becky

Anjeanette said...

Oh Erika!! I love him!! Dane asks all the time if Baby S is still a baby. I keep telling him he is a toddler now but he won't believe it. That picture of him at Becky's place makes me sad! He is so big. Like a real little toddler. sigh.

Love you!

Karen said...

He is so dang cute!