At my parents' house IV loved to look out the front window by the door. Not too long ago he had to tippy-toe to see over the ledge. Now he's tall enough that he doesn't need it. He would HAVE to watch anytime someone left.
He caught me spying on him!
Cutie pie loves to have his picture taken, although he has to get right up next to the camera.
Adorable. Excuse my feet.
This was back when he would take a bottle after he woke up. I had just brought him downstairs and set him on the couch and apparently I was too slow in getting him something to eat. I was so surprised that he just dug right in!
Love him.
Over the Summer we went to the Aquarium with the family and had a blast.

Afterwards we went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe and IV was so tired and cranky and needed a nap. He will only fall asleep on my sister and she wouldn't give him up for the world, so we just put a napkin over his head so she could keep eating. Ha!

While Anjeanette was here, she graciously agreed to cut his hair. And I cried. It made him look so grown up!










2 comments:
HA! I was thinking that he needed a hair cut in the first part of your post.
I'm sorry for making you cry. I won't do it again.
I had forgotten about the Rainforest cafe. That was so funny!
Thanks for the eye candy to start my morning off with!
Becky
Post a Comment