Too stinkin' cute!!
Here's the drive up to the crater. I imagined it to look taller from the outside.
My Stephens at the top of the crater. It was soo windy.
In the lower left you can see the bottom of the crater where they did experiments and set up a mine for a short while. Pretty cool.








3 comments:
I could not tell what that first picture was in my reader. I was glad to see it was my adorable nephew in his favorite blanket;)
I am liking these updates. Keep them coming!
This was the meteor that you were so impressed with, right!?
I love the peek a boo!
Becky
Joseph and I decided to drive all the way out to the Crater one time... but when they wanted us to pay $15 a person we said no way and left haha
I'd seen it when I was a kid, and Joseph grew up in Winslow so... yeah, that also influenced our decision. It is pretty cool though :)
Post a Comment